- Connect – with others , invest time developing this key part of your life
- Be active- go for a walk, exercise
- Take notice- practice mindfulness by being curious and not judgmental
- Keep Learning- there is always something new to learn
- Give- do something nice for someone else
[Source : The Five Ways to Wellbeing- a set of evidence-based public mental health messages aimed at improving the wellbeing of the whole population and also mental health. These ideas were developed by nef (the new economics foundation].